Monday, April 30, 2012

Zaratan

Zaratan
The Zaratan is a grandiose turtle and is notable for its impossible size. Zaratan shells are easily mistaken for small islands.

Okay not the best ending, but it is Z for crying outloud. 
I could have gone with Zee End.  YaY!!  But I didn't. 


From AnnaBelle to Zaratan's and every thing in between. It has been fun trying to find creatures from A-Z. Some I might use. Others-- probably not, but it has been interesting trying to find creatures with a specific letter.

8 comments:

  1. You did it! I can't believe you managed to find a z creature. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drawing is so cute! i love it!

    Congrats on the A-Z, wahooot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was cute. Kind of reminds me of Terry Pratchett (sp) doesn't his flat world serries take place on the back of a turtle?

      Delete
  3. Great job and fascinating series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh that month flew. I'm going to miss your whimsical creatures.
    Of course, if you'd just get that book written...
    Starting tomorrow, right? Or are you working on something else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be working on Whispers - but most of the whimsical creatures won't really be seen until book two. But we'll get there.

      Delete