Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm early... WooT! WooT!!

I'm not done ahaha but I'm done.  50,493 was the official count.  They always give me a few more words than my word counter and that's just fine with me.

What I realized last week some time was that this Nano I actually had two books of a trilogy.  That's okay - Fantasy seems to come in trilogy's.  I'm okay with that.

I'm gonna chop my Nano into two and revise book 1 and 2.  Next Nano if all goes well I'll finish book 3.

I was thinking that there should be 4 books and hit the elements.

Whispers in the North.
Something from the East, West and South.. but ....  ahahaha  I am at least done with Nano.  I must admit to some shameless word padding to get me to this point.  But only in the last day or so.  I am ready to run with the new break down and felt Nano was holding me back.  So I worked on Book One and put THE END in its proper spot and magical, magical I was done.

I have not slept well for days, with some days having no sleep at all and so am a bit incoherent at this point. (Insomnia doesn't hit me often, but when it does...ugh) I am so tired that I am ready to try and find LOL Dogs and yet, if they do exist would they be as funny as LOL Cats?  I am not certain.

ahahah  Okay I looked.  I said, "That's not funny!!!" and then I thought, "But that's so Julie."
I an assured that no cat was harmed in the blah, blah... For you Julie... enjoy.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the word count. Whoohooo and all that other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice LOLdog. I'm sure kitty got his own back though, shortly after :P

    Congrats on your NaNo achievement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Well done, break out the champagne, etc. etc.

    And thanks for the dog! So much better than kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! I am still finishing the book I statred with NANA 2 years ago but at least it got me started. I hit 25,000 which has now expanded to about 60,000. Now to find the time to edit it for real

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it IS funny! And it's a German Shepherd too! Thank you, a thousand .... no, 50,000 times thank you!

    Congratulations on the NaNo-ing win.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So not surprised that you finished early, Nano Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bah, dogs will never be better than cats :P

    ReplyDelete