Monday, October 3, 2011

Reverse Pshychology

I told myself that I needed to get lots of sleep this weekend because the Writers Conference was going to throw me into sleep deprivation.  So what did I do?  I didn't sleep, of course. For two nights now I've tossed and turned and not slept.

Oh well, here we go anyway.
One week, 5 hour energy drinks, coffee, tea, chocolate???

I am enjoying NaBloMo.
I love finding new blogs to read.  I love all the thoughts and willingness to share.  I love all the varied interests and unique voices and just total awesomeness.  

On that note I'm off to the conference.

1 comment:

  1. You can never count on a good nights sleep when you need it most. It's a fact.
    Your preceeding post is just beautiful with all the fall colours.
    thanks for dropping in on thefeatherednest

    ReplyDelete