Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 13 of NaBloMo

Not a whole lot going on in my brain this morning...

The gremlin's must have been tired from the prior days ruckus.
Coffee filters and coffee were located where I expected them to be, as was the shaker bottle. The computer is up and working fine.  Life is good.

I've been working on NaNo prep and I am quite please with how my character building is coming along. 

The weather is nice, just a bit cool, but sunny and no hint of snow in the near future.

The cats are getting along, Fluffy is actually beginning to act like a nice cat now, for the most part. I've even seen a bit of bonding between Fluffy and Tiger.  Might just be submission on Fluffy's part, but at least it is not fighting.

Cybil is in a happy phase and life with her is, well, sunny.

So I guess all I have to say is: 
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy  --  Snoopy dance -- and enjoy it while it is good.

3 comments: