Friday, April 8, 2011

What a beautiful morning!

It is still snowing in Utah.  Ugh.  I am not a fan of the snow.  I can say and often do, "I hate snow!"  However, this morning it was Christmas card pretty. Chester and I walk every morning as soon as I wake and he convinces me I want to get out of bed.  I am a morning person, so generally between 3:00 and 4:00  we are out wandering around in the dark. 

The snow was a very wet snow and the gutters were full.  We wandered over to the park and to Chester's suprise and delight the bog was a rushing river.  He was so happy to splash about and explore the newness.  I could hear ducks, somewhere in the bog.  Generally the ducks and geese are over on the river, but a couple must have come exploring and decided to stay for the night.  I convinced Chester that the quacking sound he REALLY, REALLY wanted to explore, was a fearsome beast who was best left alone. 

It was a magical morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment