Thursday, March 31, 2011

Death comes in three's...

My boss' Uncle died last week.

My daughter's sweetie lost his Uncle this morning.

It is a warm spring time day here in Utah and I have a window open to cool the house.  I heard sobbing. The kids weren't home and so it couldn't be over the loss of Stavo's Uncle.  But it was so sad, the sound of it was breaking my heart.  I went in search of the sadness and saw my neighbor carrying her yellow cat into the house. 

He was such a wonderful cat.  She would walk the dogs and that cat would walk right along with them. It was always awesome to see them out walking.  The cat following along tail held proudly in the air. He had a jaunty walk, he knew that he was indeed wonderful as there was no leash keeping him in line.

Awesome cat.  Awesome life. 

5 comments:

  1. Poor kitty :( I'm so sad to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not love cats, but it just breaks my heart when someone losses a pet, of any flavour. So sorry for triple pain around you right now.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could I have made more mistakes in that post before I hit Send?! Sorry Judie.... jeez.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. I feel bad for not mentioning more about the people. Stavo's Uncle 38 was an awsome giving person. Took care of his aging grandparents. Worked wonders on all things mechanical, from lawn mowers to vehicles.

    My Boss's uncle sounded as if he were also an amazing person. Rancher up in Idaho who was independent until the end. He was a tough old guy who did things his way. He loved his little sister to the max.

    ReplyDelete