Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brontomerus

I'm fond of saying, "Guess you were a pick something in another life.

My dog Chester was a Sock Gnome.  You know the ones that live in your dryer and remove one sock.  Not the pair.  Just one.  That was my dog.  He was other things too. A kleptomaniac with a conscience, some freaky dude with a foot fetish and I suspect he was a cat once upon a time.  He's brought a lot of little quirks with him into his present life.

But this is not about Chester. This is about me.

I decided that I was probably a carnivore. 
My reasoning?  I crave breads, but my body hates them.
After eating asparagus, I can smell it - if you know what I mean.  I always figured that was how the carnivores tracked the sweet little herbivores.  Hey, I'm okay with being a T-Rex or some other tooth gnashing creature. 

This morning I saw an article about Brontomerus - aka Thunder Thighs. 
Well, by golly, there you have it.  That's what I had to have been long, long, ago. 


Looks like I was having a bad day with the children. 
 "Don't make me kick your butt!"
Yep, kind of like that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment