Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day Two - She got sick

Day One of Nano went well.  I woke up at 12:20 am and thought of getting out of bed and writing, but my gut froze. I lay there for three hours before getting the party started.  ahaha this does not bode well for this year. However, I did make my word count plus a few 2,057.

Day Two
What I thought were allergies turned into a full blown sore throat and snoggely cold. Or the snoggely cold is still the allergies and the sore throat is just a bonus feature. I now suspect cold more than allergies as I am also freezing and can't get enough layers on to warm my bones.  I would turn on the furnace, but it is still broken.
I know, I AM a major wha baby today, just back off about it or I'll sneeze on you.
Just say'n.

I made word count by two words.  It took a little fourth wall breakage to get there, but hey, a girl's gotta do...

While walking the dog this morning I saw something that totally shocked me.  One of the houses in our neighborhood has their Christmas tree up and proudly displayed in their bay window. WHAT? It is November 2. They must do the 54 days of Christmas.  I'm thinking these people even beat WalMart with the Christmas displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment