Friday, October 29, 2010

Nano Fever Begins

I don't know how to make the picture appear but the links will take you to a couple of You Tube videos that are awesome.





Last year Nan got me all fired up, I think it was late September and I thought I'd burst before November got here.  This year, I had the writing class, I had the conference, I started a new job and I just hadn't caught the fever. I even wondered if I should do Nano.

Something happened yesterday.  
I said the word that made it all real.

Doug will be signing at my office on Monday and he changed the time from 4:30 to 4:00 so I wouldn't be sitting around for a half hour waiting for him. 
I gave him an incredulous look and said, "NANO".  
I have to admit that I felt a bit guilty as his face fell and he said, "Well, I thought you might like to see me?"
The guilt is still haunting me just a tad, but hey...NaNo.
That one little word started the Nano addiction coursing through my veins.

Maybe now my brain will take me seriously and give me a FREAKING plot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment